We simply couldn’t do what we do without the amazing support of our volunteers across the UK
Studies show that volunteering can improve both your mental and physical health, boost self-esteem and help you become more socially connected.
Why volunteer with us
92% of our volunteers feel that they are giving something back
89% feel happier as a result of being involved
77% have made friends with the older guests in their group
From driving guests to hosting your own event. Find out everything you need to know and apply to volunteer with Re-engage today.
Keep in touch with your group coordinators and share your volunteering story.
Looking for a group or the details of a support officer near you? Visit our interactive map
Information, resources and downloads
Up-to-date information and downloadable resources to help you in making a difference to your group.
There are so many ways that you can get involved. See what volunteer opportunities are available right now.
A new partnership that connects older people with volunteers through a shared interest in reading.
Benefits of volunteering with us:
- The opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of older, isolated people in your local community
- Flexible volunteer roles - starting from only a few hours a month
- The chance to make new friends and feel connected with your local community
- Induction and training from your local member of staff
- Support from a staff member throughout your volunteering journey
We have volunteer roles right across the UK, from hosting an event in your home once or twice a year to working in the office every week, there are different types of local volunteering available for everyone.